Welcome to the CES Library!
We can't be with you each day, but we would love for you to keep reading! Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we will be posting links to some great stories being read aloud online. Just check out our Read Alouds link and enjoy! Here are some other great ways for you to keep reading while schools are closed.
(If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Smith using the Send email link above. Virtual hours are each weekday from 8:00 to 10:00 am).
Read eBooks from our library's collection:
- Go to our Library Catalog/Destiny Discover.
- In the Location box, it says "Any Location." Do not change this.
- In the School box, enter Christiana Elementary School.
- Click on the Log In button on the top right of the screen, and enter your username and password.
- Scroll down until you see Lightbox, eBooks or Interactive eBooks, and choose the the title that you would like to read.
Want more Lightbox options?
During these weeks when schools are closed nationwide, the folks at Lightbox are making ALL of their content available free of charge. To access:
- Follow steps 1, 2, and 3 above.
- Click on the Log In button on the top right of the screen, and enter the following username and password:
- Username: guest
- Password: follett
- Choose any of the Lightbox options listed and read!